- Designed by doctor of children’s hospital
- Approved as a medical device by the U. S. Food and Drug Administration
Wax Doctor – Ear Wax Cleaner is a new, safe, and gentle solution to removing ear wax from throughout the ear and canal. It is appropriate for infants, children, and adults.
Claims & Features
- Safe for all ages
- Safely clear away ear wax with the slowly rotating silicone tip
- Comes with replacement tips, disk ear guard protects ear canal from damage
- 3 different sized tips for various ages
- Reusable tips can be cleaned with soap and water
- LED ear canal light
- Batteries required
- Fast Process: The process of cleaning your ears with this device is very quick. Normally, you’ll need one minute at most to clean each ear, and if your ears are already pretty clean, you may be able to clean both in less than a minute. If you have kids, that means you’ll only have to get them to sit still for a cleaning for a maximum of two minutes.
- Some Kids Can Use on Own: Many children under 10 years old don’t yet have the hand-eye coordination required to clean their ears with cotton swabs on their own. However, this battery operated ear wax cleaner doesn’t require quite as much hand-eye coordination, so more kids will likely be able to clean their own ears with this. This could be fun for them and, if you’re a parent, spare you some irritation, too.
- Helps Prevent Ear Infections: This ear cleaner cleans ears more effectively than cotton swabs, and will likely lead users to clean their ears more frequently, too. As a result, there’ll be less bacteria, a common cause of ear infections, in the ears at all times.